ROWLAND AND FOULKES FUNERAL SERVICES PRICE LIST
Due to the latest request that all funeral directors are legally required to publish their price lists for the products and services that are offered.
At Rowland and Foulkes we take into consideration specific religions, beliefs or cultural requirements. Please discuss with the funeral director
if any requests are needed to meet your loved one beliefs.
Attended funeral means that family and friends have a ceremony or service for their loved one at the same time as they attend their burial or cremation.
- Administration and necessary legal documents are completed. (Arrangements are made either at the funeral directors premises or an arranged premises. £500
- Collecting and transporting your loved one from their place of death (within 20 miles of the funeral directors premises) or local mortuary and taking them into the care of the funeral directors. £100
- Caring and dressing of your loved one in preparation to the funeral. £100
- A York coffin is provided. (other coffins are available but will increase the price) £250
- Arranged chapel visits appointments to view your loved one Included
- On the date and time that has been arranged the funeral directors will take your loved one either directly or from an arranged place to the agreed burial grounds or crematorium in the company’s hearse. £250
- 4 Pall Bearers on the day of the funeral (people may like to bear their own loved one but we still have to arrange bearers in case family or friends may find it too difficult to cope with or crematorium restrictions). £200
- Collection of your loved one’s ashes and arrange either to be delivered or collected from a funeral director.
An unattended funeral means that there will be no attendees of family and friends at the burial or cremation. No service but there can be requested music.
This is usually the early morning slot at the crematorium at any available time at any of the available crematoriums and direct from our premises in our company’s hearse.
ADDITIONAL FEES THAT YOU MUST PAY
These prices are set by the council.
(The prices vary because it is whether it is a new grave, where a plot would have to be purchased, or an existing grave you will need to pay just the memorial removal fee. Each cemetery will have its own costings.
Cremation fee. Prices based on our local Crematoriums that are Carmountside and Bradwell. from £561-£1115
(The prices are varied because it is whether you have the early morning slots of 9 am or 9.30 am, which will be cheaper or the times after and also depends which crematorium you choose and how long you want your slot, either from 20 mins to 1hr service). Any requests for out of these areas then we would need to request the councils’ prices as of when it is needed.
(A doctor is needed to sign the Medical Certificate for cremation. £82
ADDITIONAL FUNERAL DIRECTORS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEES THAT MAY NEED TO BE CONSIDERED
- Additional transfers of your loved one (example: home or place of worship etc) £100
- Additional mileage (over the 20-mile radius-price per mile) £1.50
- Embalming £80
- Funeral officiant (celebrant, minister of religion etc) depending which you need from £100-£250
- Church or place of worship from £250-£500
- Flowers for the funeral. PRICE ON REQUEST
- Limousine (6/7 seater if passenger front seat used) £150
- Another choice of design coffin/caskets (fitted for burial or cremation) from £250-£1800
- Solid Oak cremated remains casket from £40-£140
- Order of Service sheets approx £1.00 per 4-page sheet
- Horse drawn carriage from £525
- Another mode of transport i.e motorcycle hearse, land rover hearse etc from £650